Top Ten Tuesday: May 15th

May 15: Top Ten Authors I'd Like To See On A Reality Show (and which reality show :P)



1. Mark Henry--Have you met him? He's crazy.
2. Nicole Peeler--Her mind works in mysterious ways.
3. Scott A. Johnson--He tells stories that will scar you for life.
4. Jenna Black--She can dance and writes good sex.
5. Laurell K. Hamilton--Because she would diva up the place!
6. Danielle Steele--Because she would show LKH how it's really done.
7. John Green--Expererienced blogger makes for entertaining TV.
8. Leanna Renee Heiber--She rocks period costume like nobody's business!
9. Hillary Duff--For pretending to write a novel.
10. Suzanne Collins--Who will ensure there is a fantastically staged fight to the death!!


And as for the show, as fun as it would be to see them in a dance off or classing up the streets of the Jersey Shore, I would hate for their brilliant and creative minds to go to waste. So I would pair them up and send them on the Great American Race! We could even add a book/literary theme to all the tasks.  I'm loving it!


What do you think?

4 Responses so far.

  1. kaye says:

    I'd like to see Suzanne Collins in a reality show as well. nice list today. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

  2. Sandy says:

    First time visitor to your blog! Not familiar with all of your authors, but it looks like an interesting bunch. And I'm glad you stuck to the original topic they posted. Check out my top 10: http://sandyfarmer.blogspot.com/2012/05/top-ten-tuesday-authors-and-reality.html

  3. Joie says:

    Hahahaha I love your choice of Hillary Duff!
    And Suzanne Collins is an absolute must!

    Here's my TTT

  4. You have a very rich imagination and some unique ideas, I like that. I would definitely love to see Scott A. Johnson in such situations. I really hope some of them will be in reality show, I know I’d watch them for sure. Thank you for sharing with us.


    Please visit My Webblog

Leave a Reply